How should I clean the appliance?
Clean the appliance after each use according to the user manual.
- Make sure the appliance is switched off when you start cleaning it.
- Do not use abrasives, scourers or liquids such as alcohol, petrol or acetone (nail polish remover) to clean the appliance.
- Unplug the device before cleaning it.
To clean the appliance, you can do the following:
- Remove the attachment and clean it under the tap.
- Remove the epilation head from the handle and remove all hairs.
- The epilation head can be cleaned under the running tap.
- Make sure the epilating head is completely dry before you place it back onto the appliance (shake it firmly and dry it with a tea towel).
- Do not rinse the handle with water; clean it with the brush supplied or a soft, not too damp cloth.
- The adapter may only be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth, never expose it to water.