Below you find out how to check if your vacuum cleaner is clogged up.
Bagless vacuum cleaner
1. Make sure the dust bucket is empty
2. Make sure the motor protection filter is clean (if applicable)
3. Make sure the exhaust filter is clean
Bag vacuum cleaner
1. Make sure the motor protection filter is clean (if applicable)
2. Make sure the exhaust filter is clean
3. Make sure the dustbag is not full.
4. If you have made sure the filters are clean and the dustbag is not full, but the cleaning performance remains poor and the vacuum cleaner continues to become very hot, replace the dustbag, for in that case the pores of the dustbag may be clogged with fine dust.
New dustbags and filters are available online via www.philips.com/shop. Information on which type of filter and dustbag fit your appliance can be found in the user manual. For more information on where to buy dustbags and filter in your neighborhood, please contact the Philips Consumer Care in your country.
If the above solution did not help to solve your problem, please contact the Philips Consumer Care in your country.
Was this document helpful?