How can I cook rice in the steamer?
To prepare rice, you have to put water and rice in the rice bowl.
For the correct amounts, see the table below:
|Amount of rice
|| Amount of water
- Fill the water tank to the maximum level.
- Place the drip tray onto the base.
- Place steaming bowl 3 on the drip tray.
- Place the rice bowl filled with water and rice in steaming bowl 3 and put the lid on the rice bowl.
- Set the timer to 40 minutes. The steaming light goes on. Steaming starts after approximately 30 seconds.