When do I have to clean the macro filter?
The macro filter should be cleaned each time you replace the dual filter (WP3990).
- Switch off the pure water dispenser.
- Turn off the water supply to the pure water dispenser.
- Unscrew the water inlet connector (hold it in vertical position to avoid water spillage) and pull out the macro filter.
- Rinse the macro filter under a running tap. Remove the dirt from the mesh.
- Put the macro filter back in its original position.
- Reattach the water inlet connector