The machine grinds beans but no coffee is dispensed. What can I do?
Please check the following:
- The SBS valve dial on the dispenser head may have been tightened too far. Turn the dial to the left to loosen it.
- Check that the holes in the dispenser head are not obstructed. If they are, clean them with a pin.
- In machines that can work with pre-ground coffee, brew a cup of pre-ground coffee without putting in any ground coffee. If water comes out, the coffee beans may be the problem. In that case, we recommend re-adjusting the machine to the most suitable grinding level for the kind of coffee you want and/or to switch to a mixed Arabica-Robusta blend.
- Check that the brewing unit is clean. If it is not, clean it and grease it according to the instructions in the user manual.
- The machine has been set to dispense a coffee so short that the amount of water is not large enough to reach the dispensing spout.
- Check that there is water in the water tank. If not, fill the water tank. Then fill the water circuit by selecting the hot water function, opening the steam spout and drawing off a glass of hot water.
If the above does not resolve your issue, please contact our Consumer Care Center. See contact details on the product information page.