You can use a moist soft sponge to clean. If the stain cannot be removed by the sponge, you can use the cleaning stick.
The cleaning stick works by melting wax like material from the cleaning stick and getting it under the stains.
This loosens the stains so that it can be wiped away with a rag cloth.
During cleaning action, some fumes will be emitted from the melted cleaning stick material.
Soleplate is hot, do not touch with bare hands.
Do not ingest cleaning stick, keep it away from children.
Picture 1 and 2 shows stained soleplate before and after applying cleaning stick (green area).
Preparation before use:
a) Rag cloth made from cotton
b) Ensure room is well ventilated
c) Cotton bud
Performing cleaning action:
1) Set the temperature dial on the soleplate to between "1 dot" and "2 dot" setting.
2) Unplug the iron and let it rest on its heel with a piece of rag cotton cloth underneath.
3) Apply the cleaning stick over the stained area once or twice.
4) Wipe off the stain and liquid from the soleplate with the piece of rag cloth.
5) Clean off the remaining wax in the steam vents with a cotton bud and by steam ironing over the rag cloth.
Was this document helpful?