How can I clean the filter unit?
To maintain optimal suction performance, we advise you to clean the filters every 2 to 4 weeks.
- Hold the appliance over a dustbin, press the dust compartment release button (1) and remove the dust compartment (2) (fig.1).
- Turn the rattle inside the filter holder a few times (fig. 2).
- Reattach the dust compartment.
- Remove the filter unit from the dust compartment (fig. 3).
- Remove the outer filter and inner filter from the filter holder (fig. 4).
- Clean the inner filter and the outer filter with a brush or with a normal vacuum cleaner if they are very dirty.
Note: If necessary, you can clean the inner filter and the outer filter in cold or lukewarm water. Dry the inner and outer filter thoroughly before you use the filter unit again.
- Reattach the inner filter and the outer filter to the filter holder. Put the filter unit back into the dust compartment.
Fig.1 Fig.2 Fig.3 Fig.4