How can I clean the grill?
Never use abrasive cleaning agents and materials, as this damages the non-stick coating of the plates. Never immerse the appliance in water.
- The outside of the appliance can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- The grilling plates and grease trays can be cleaned in hot water using a soft cloth or sponge with some dishwashing liquid. They can also be cleaned in the dishwasher.
How to clean the grill:
- Remove excess oil from the plates with a piece of kitchen paper before you remove the plates.
- Remove the grilling plates. To remove the plates, press the fixing clips on the appliance and then lift the plates out of the appliance. (Fig.1)
- Clean the grilling plates, the grease trays and the spatula/tongs in hot water using a soft cloth or sponge with some dishwashing liquid. They can also be cleaned in the dishwasher. (Fig.2)
Tip: If it is difficult to remove food residues, soak the grilling plates in hot water for five minutes with some dishwashing liquid. This loosens any caked food or grease.
- Dry the grilling plates and reassemble them. To reassemble the plates: (Fig.3)
- Put the appliance in the barbeque grill position.
- Place the rear edge of the grilling plates on the appliance (1). Lower the plates onto the appliance and press them down under the fixing clip (2).
- Close the appliance and clean the outside with a damp cloth.
Fig.1 Fig.2 Fig.3