Why is the sterilizing process so short?
The sterilizing process may be shorter than usual because you poured too little water into the sterilizer.
To ensure accurate sterilization you should follow the following instructions:
- Measure and pour exactly 100 ml/3.5 oz of pure, fresh water directly into the water reservoir.
- Make sure all parts that need to be sterilized are completely disassembled and place them in the basket with their openings pointing down to prevent them from filling up with water.
- When you fill the small basket:
- Put the nipples on the bottom of the basket.
- Place the screw rings loosely on top of the nipples.
- Clip the bottle dome caps into the holders.