Why is the coffee less warm?
If you have used the machine for quite some time and the temperature of the coffee decreases, we advise you to descale the machine.
Philips SENSEO® machines have been developed to brew coffee at the ideal temperature. It is not possible to adjust the temperature setting.
Tips and Tricks to ensure your coffee has the right temperature:
- Use thin-walled cups. Thin-walled cups will absorb less heat from the coffee than thick-walled cups.
- Make sure the size of the cup matches the amount of coffee. Do not brew a small amount of coffee in a large cup.
- If you drink coffee with fresh milk, preheat the milk in the cup in a microwave.
- You can pre-heat the system by brewing a cup of coffee first without placing a coffee pod in the pod holder. In this way you also heat up your coffee cup.
- Descale your SENSEO® coffee machine regularly.
If the above tips and tricks do not solve your problem, please contact the Philips Consumer Care Center in your country. Contact Page