After cleaning I cannot re-insert the brew group. What should I do?
If you can't re-insert the brew group, some couplings are not in the correct place.
Check the following on the brew group:
- If the brewing unit is in home position.
- The brewing unit is in home position when the big and the small arrow are on the same level. See figure 1.
- If the brewing unit is not in home position, push the “water inlet” on the other side of the brewing unit in the correct position until you hear a “click”. See figure 2.
- If the coupling plate is in the “up” position.
- Push the coupling plate up, to make sure it is in the correct position. See figure 3.
- If the coupling plate is not in the “up” position, it can never been re- inserted in the machine.
- If the brew group location in clean.
- Clean the location where the brew group needs to be inserted.
- If this is not clean, it makes it more difficult to re-insert.
If the above solutions do not solve your issue, please contact our Consumer Care Help Line. See contact details at www.philips.com/support.