How do I clean the grill?
- The outside of the appliance can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Note: Never immerse the appliance in water.
- The grilling plate and grease tray can be cleaned in the dishwasher or with a soft sponge in hot water with some dishwashing liquid.
Note: Never use abrasive cleaning agents and materials, as this damages the nonstick coating of the grilling plate.
Tip: If it is difficult to remove food residue, soak the grilling plate in hot water with some dishwashing liquid for five minutes. This loosens any caked food or grease.
- Unplug the appliance and let it cool down. Remove excess oil, juices, and loose residue from the grilling plate with a piece of kitchen paper.
- Remove the grilling plate from the appliance and clean it with a soft cloth or sponge in hot water with some dishwashing liquid or in the dishwasher.
- Remove the grease tray by sliding it out of the appliance. Clean the grease tray in hot water with a soft sponge with some dishwashing liquid or in the dishwasher.
- Clean the outside of the appliance with a damp cloth.
Note: Never immerse the appliance or allow the heating elements to get wet!
- Dry the grilling plate and the grease tray and reassemble the grill before storing.