1) Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces of about 2 x 2 x 2 cm.
2) Boil these pieces for about 20 minutes and drain them.
3) Place the potato masher in the cooked warm potatoes.
4) Press the turbo button. Move the potato masher up and down for about 20 seconds, while adding milk little by little.
5) When the result is to your satisfaction, release the turbo button.
6) Use a spatula to remove the mashed potatoes from the potato masher.
7) You can add salt or butter to enhance the flavor.
Was this document helpful?