VIDEO - How do I change the shaving heads?
Watch our short tutorial video or follow the instructions below.
Step-by-Step instructions for changing your shaving heads:
- Press the button beneath the heads to raise them up
- Turn the dial on the retaining frame a quarter anti-clockwise turn to release the frame
- Pull out the retaining frame and place onto a hard surface
- Remove the shaving heads, placing them in the pattern they came out in
- The head consists of a foil and a blade; the foil should always sit face down with the blade inserting with the purple side facing up
- Insert the new blades by following steps 4 - 2 in reverse order; turning the dial clockwise this time
- Close the head until you hear the click
Tip: There are several models of shaver which vary in design, always check your user manual to adapt the steps where necessary