How should I assemble the breast pump?
Note: Make sure you have cleaned and sanitized all parts of the breast pump. Wash your hands thoroughly before you handle the cleaned parts. Always use the pump with the massage cushion.
- Insert the white valve into the pump body from underneath. Push in the valve as far as possible.
- Screw the pump body clockwise onto the bottle or storage cup until it is securely fixed. Note: If you use a storage cup, you have to screw the adapter onto the storage cup first.
- Place the silicone diaphragm with stem into the pump body from above.
- Make sure it fits securely around the rim by pressing down with your fingers to ensure a perfect seal.
- Attach the handle onto the diaphragm with stem by hooking the hole in the handle over the end of the stem. Push down the handle onto the pump body until it clicks into place.
- Place the massage cushion into the funnel-shaped section of the pump body. Push in the inner part of the massage cushion as far as possible and make sure that it is perfectly sealed all around the rim of the pump body. Press in between the petals to remove any trapped air.