1. To attach a new deco panel, pull the small white tab to remove the plastic film that covers the adhesive side of the panel.
2. Apply the panel, adhesive side down, to the white section on the front of the handle. Make sure the panel is aligned so that the cutouts on the panel line up with the buttons on the handle.
3. Press the panel to make sure the adhesive side is fully in contact with the handle.
4. Apply your choice of sticker over the deco panel you just attached, again making sure that the sticker's cutouts line up correctly with the cutouts on the deco panel.
To reattach a deco panel that has been removed:
5. Rinse the removed panel in warm water. You may also use a mild detergent to clean it.
6. Set the panel aside to air dry.
7. When it is dry, reapply the panel, following steps 2 and 3 above.
Was this document helpful?