The MultiSteam is not steaming. What can I do?
This can have several causes:
- The steamer has not heated up sufficiently.
Let the steamer heat up for approx. 45 seconds. When the light goes out, the steamer is ready for use.
- You did not press the steam trigger fully.
Press the steam trigger fully.
- The water level in the water tank is too low.
Unplug the steamer and refill the water tank.
- The water tank is not in place.
Insert the water tank properly.
- You are holding the steamer upside down, which makes it impossible for the steamer to suck up water from the water tank.
Hold the steamer in an upright position.
- You are holding the steamer horizontal to a garment on a flat surface.
This steamer is designed to be used in an upright position on hanging garments. Do not use the steamer in a horizontal position or on garments in a horizontal position.
If the above solutions did not solve your problem, please contact the Philips Consumer Care Center in your country. Contact Page