The app does not function as it should. What can I do?
If the app does not function as it should, you can try the following:
- Check in the App Store, Google Play store or Amazon app store if a newer version of the app is available.
- Close the app and open it again.
- Shut down the app completely.
- iOS: press the Home button twice, grab the app icon and slide it upward.
- Android: Navigate to the Apps tab in Settings. Select the Running tab, Return to the “All apps” tab, scroll to the Philips Grooming app, and click on it. Tap “Force Stop” to kill the process. Note: this process can vary per phone or Android version.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Shut down your phone or tablet and restart it.
If the above steps have not solved your problem, please contact the Consumer Care Center.