1. The ECO button indicates a green light: During ironing, you can use the ECO setting to save energy but still have sufficient steam to iron all your garments. To switch back to the ‘Optimal Temp’ setting, press the ECO button again.
2. The on/off button with safety auto off light and TURBO setting indicates a blue light: The power-on light on the appliance indicates a blue color. Press and hold the on/off button for 2 seconds until the light turns white for TURBO mode. The white TURBO light on the on/off button starts to flash to indicate that the iron is heating up to the TURBO setting. This takes up to 2 minutes.
3. The water tank empty light indicates an amber light: It indicates that the water tank needs to be refilled with water.
4. The EASY DE-CALC light indicates an amber light: The EASY DE-CALC light flashes and the appliance beeps continuously after about a month or 10 ironing sessions to indicate that the appliance needs to be descaled.
5. The ‘iron ready’ light indicates a blue light: The ‘iron ready’ light starts to flash to indicate that the appliance is heating up. When the appliance is ready for use, the ‘iron ready’ light and the power-on light stop flashing and light up continuously. Additionally you will hear a short beep.
Was this document helpful?