This problem may be due to the following 5 scenarios:
1. The appliance is not hot enough to produce steam.
Solution: Wait until the ‘iron ready’ light on the iron lights up continuously.
2. There is not enough water in the water tank (the ‘water tank empty’ light flashes). See picture #3 for the water tank empty light location.
Solution: Fill the water tank.
3. The water tank is not placed in the appliance properly.
Solution: Slide the water tank back into the appliance firmly (‘click’).
4. You did not press the steam trigger.
Solution: Press the steam trigger and keep it pressed while you iron.
5. The appliance is not switched on.
Solution: Insert the plug into the wall socket and press the on/off button to switch on the appliance.
Was this document helpful?