• Determine amount of hair by using hair sectioning accessory
• Use a smaller amount of hair for longer hair lengths
• Use the hot airflow setting for 30s, followed by the cool airflow setting for 10s each time to fix curls
• Allow the air curl attachment to be heated up by the hot air for a few minutes before curling
• Do not release rotation button immediately when hair is no longer seen at the opening. Allow rotation to continue for another 10 seconds to ensure that hair is completely in the chamber
• Check that hair tips remain enclosed within the curling chamber and no stray hair is sticking out
• Wind each strand of curl around your finger for extra definition after removing hair from the air curl attachment
Was this document helpful?