Any tips for better maintenance of battery life in a rechargeable Bluetooth speaker?
It is a characteristic of rechargeable battery that the capacity would reduce upon usage over time. Below are some tips for minimizing such reduction.
- Before first time using the speaker, charge it overnight.
- Switch off the speaker when it is not in use.
- If a power adaptor is supplied with the speaker, always use the supplied power adaptor to charge the speaker. If the speaker is charged via USB connection, do not use a hub.
- Do not wait until the battery is completely flat. Charge the speaker when the battery level is low.
- Some models offer a USB output for charging mobile devices. Minimize using it can better maintain the life of the rechargeable battery.
Contact Philips Consumer Care (Contact Page) if you have other enquiries about the rechargeable battery of your speaker.