How can I clean the sandwich maker?
Never use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents and materials, as this damages the non-stick coating of the plates. And never immerse the appliance in water.
- The outside of the appliance can be cleaned with a moist cloth.
- The plates can be cleaned with a moist cloth or a soft sponge.
How to clean the plates and the other parts of the appliance:
- Switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Let the appliance cool down properly in the open position.
- Remove excess oil from the plates with a piece of kitchen paper before you clean them.
- Use a wooden or plastic spatula to remove sticky food residue (for example, solidified cheese) from the plates. Note: Do not use metal, sharp or abrasive utensils.
- Clean the plates with a soft, moist cloth or sponge (Fig.1).
- Clean the outside of the appliance with a moist cloth.