Only use a disposable, non-rechargeable 1.5V R6 AA alkaline battery.
(1) Make sure the appliance is in the OFF (0) position.
(2)Turn the battery compartment cover to the left so that the setting indicator points to the ‘open’ indicator (▼) (Fig.1)
(3) Remove the battery compartment cover by pulling it downwards (Fig.2).
(4) Put the battery in the battery compartment as shown making sure the (+) and (-) markings on the end of the battery match the (+) and (-) markings on the battery compartment (Fig.3).
(5) If the battery is not inserted properly, the appliance will not work.
(6) Slide the battery compartment cover back onto the appliance (Fig.4).
(7) Turn the battery compartment to the right so that the setting indicator points to the ‘Off’ (0) indicator (Fig.5).
Was this document helpful?