How do I prepare my SteamCleaner Active for first-time use?
Preparing for use
- Place the tube into the appliance.
- Optional: adjust the length of the tube for your convenience.*
Steaming your floor
- Attach the pad to the pad holder.
- Attach the pad holder to the nozzle of the SteamCleaner Active.
For use on carpet, also attach the carpet glider.
- Press the release button to remove the water tank from the appliance.
- Remove the cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Fill the water tank with water from the faucet or distilled water. Do not add any detergents to the water.
- Place the cap on the water tank.
- Place the water tank back into the appliance
- Plug in the SteamCleaner Active.
- Press the steam button on the front of the appliance. The light ring around the button lights up white.
- When the water inside the appliance has heated up, the light ring turns blue.
- Pull the handle toward you to start steaming.
- Steam your floor.
- Optional: adjust the amount of steam by rotating the steam regulator button on the front of the appliance.*
* SteamCleaner Active with type number FC7028 only.