How should I use the appliance for trimming?
The click-on stubble combs allow you to trim hair to different lengths. The indication on each comb corresponds to the hair length in millimeters.
Start with the 5-mm comb to practice with this appliance.
- Place the comb onto the blade, with the teeth of the comb pointing upward. Note: Always trim in the direction of the teeth of the comb. This will give you the best results.
- Switch on the appliance.
- Place the comb onto the skin and move the appliance in the direction of the teeth of the comb. Note: For the best result, move it against the grain.
- Switch off and clean the appliance after every use.
- To remove the comb, hold it on both sides and pull it off the blade.
- Always make sure that the tips of the click-on stubble comb point in the direction in which you move the appliance.
- Make sure that the flat part of the comb is always in full contact with the skin to obtain an even trimming result.
- Since hair grows in different directions, you need to hold the appliance in different positions as well.
- Trimming is easier when your skin and hair are dry.