How should I use the appliance for trimming?
The precision trimming comb allows you to trim hair to different lengths.
Start at the highest setting to practice with this appliance. The settings on the wheel correspond to hair lengths in millimeters.
- Place the front part of the comb onto the blade and push the projection at the back of the comb into the appliance ('click').
- Turn the hair length setting wheel to select the desired hair length setting. The settings on the wheel correspond to hair lengths in millimeters.
- Switch on the appliance.
- Place the comb onto the skin and move the appliance upward slowly, against the grain.
- Switch off and clean the appliance after every use. To remove the comb, pull its back part off the appliance and then slide it off the blade.
- Always trim in the direction of the teeth of the precision trimming comb, making sure the flat part of the comb is in full contact with the skin for an even trimming result.
- Since hair grows in different directions, you need to hold the appliance in different positions as well. However, always make sure that you move the appliance upward, against the grain.
- Trimming is easier when your skin and hair are dry.